All-Terrain X3 by T-Lab
The all-world, all-conditions performer of your dreams is now available.
When it comes to blazing a trail, X3 stands above all others. This is a supremely talented bike, combining pure speed, exceptional comfort and assured multi-strata handling. At the root of all this capability is a proprietary forming technology that allows us to shape seamless, Grade 9 titanium tubing into a remarkable frame profile that optimizes stiffness-to-weight ratios with no added weight. We're talking 30% more rigidity versus leading ti gravel bikes, with no compromise to ride quality. Power transfer is further maximized via a shapely and integrated head tube, assymetrical chain stays and a standard BB-86 bottom bracket. The perfect marriage between form and function, T-LAB’s X3 will allow you to master roads that make other bikes falter.
- Uniquely profiled top tube offers superior lateral rigidity, augments responsiveness and enhances shoulder-carry comfort.
- Radically formed seat tube is engineered to withstand the most extreme axial loading while offering maximum side-to-side strength.
- Proprietary, one-piece, T-ONE dropout system offers an exponential advantage with regards to stiffness; provides exceptional durability and more precise shifting.
- Made completely to order based on rider specifications and all-terrain cycling discipline (Gravel/Adventure or Cyclocross)
- Seamless, Grade 9 (3Al-2.5V) titanium tubing delivers advanced performance and durability.
- Shapely down tube profile maximizes power transfer while providing an ideal pedaling and steering platform.
- One-piece dropout design is replaceable in case of damage and adaptable to all wheel standards.