If we didn’t make the Americano, which is designed to take as big a load as you can stand to carry on extended trans-continental trips, we’d say the Cascadia is the world’s best touring bike. Classic self-contained touring bike with excellent load handling, for the rider who feels that the Americano or say, our Pangea or Divide touring bikes are more rugged than needed.
- 700c wheels with room for 35mm tires + fenders
- Light and tough exclusive Reynolds 725 steel tubing
- Proven Co-Motion touring geometry
- Rack + fender mounts, three bottle mounts
- Dual discs and hand built Astral Leviathan/ Son 28/DT Swiss 350 wheels